Connect Entrepreneurs with GMCC corporate leaders.
- Create a sponsored online forum through which members can access resources for expert advice regarding start-up and scale-up issues. Forum would also facilitate entrepreneur-to-entrepreneur contact – share experience, knowledge and wisdom.
- Self-evaluations/score cards with referral opportunities
- Issues of concern organized by subject, industry, etc.
- Create a new sponsored program focused on connecting entrepreneurs with top business executives within the Chamber leadership.
- Coordinate networking events with entrepreneur organizations – Venture Hive, LAB Miami, Venture Café, Startup Bootcamp, Startup FIU, and LaunchPad
- Promote Chamber Board of Directors and Governors attendance at these networking events
- Continue sponsored Entrepreneur Spotlight Series at monthly Trustee Luncheon
Work with all Disruption committees to incorporate programming that focuses on the needs of growing businesses, such as cybersecurity, supply chain, logistics and fulfillment, digital marketing and search engine optimization, nurturing talent, compensation, finance, preparing a company for a liquidity event, for example:
- Scale up – maintenance, deliverable consistency
- “Scale up war stories” – managing growth
Continue to enhance participation and quality of entries in South Florida Good to Great and Top Entrepreneurship companies award programs, as well as Innovate Miami.
- Expand cross-Chamber participation in programs.
- Foster cross committee collaborations across entrepreneurship ecosystem
Organize a sponsored Disruption Workgroup 'trade mission' to Silicon Valley to engage potential business partners and attract firms to relocate to South Florida.