Regional Sales Director
Olga M. Ramudo
President & CEO
Continue to facilitate relationships between the Chamber and Cuba to grow the relationships with small businesses on the Island nation.
- Be a repository on information about Cuba. Ensure that all information that is disseminated remains non-political and accurate
- Create a database of local businesses that have established businesses/partnerships in Cuba and highlight the community impacts to both countries
- Continue to focus on roundtable discussions and seminars to keep members updated on progress and involved in assisting with the growth of businesses on the island
- Engage with groups (i.e. InCubando, Cuba Now) traveling to/from Cuba to keep members up-to-date on Cuba policy and important issues
- Develop opportunities to highlight/engage with island nation culture (i.e. art, education, healthcare).