Membership Growth and Retention
The Greater Miami Chamber of Commerce Membership Campaign is an annual all volunteer driven initiative that is designed to not only recognize and reward members for bringing in new memberships, sponsorships and advertising but also set a platform in which companies gain marketing visibility as a result of their hard work. Within the span of the campaign members have the opportunity to attend complimentary networking receptions, win prizes, and have an opportunity to earn a spot on the Campaign Victory Trip. This is a great way for members to get involved and stand out amongst top business leaders in South Florida.
- Develop on-going, year-long sales efforts for membership growth at all levels to attract $400,000 in new members utilizing the Chamber’s Board of Directors, active volunteers and staff.
- Leverage the successful 10 annual Chamber Connections networking receptions to continue this platform, reinforcing member engagement and attracting new members through the Chamber’s member footprint across Miami-Dade, Broward and Palm Beach counties.
- Enhance monthly Bagels with the Boss programs as an informational marketing tool to reach potential new members throughout South Florida, with a target to convert 15 percent of non-member attendees to membership.
- Focus on attracting new members that reflect the diverse composition of our marketplace. Consult with the Executive Committee to establish the desired diversity dimensions for new member recruitment.
- Partner with community entrepreneurial organizations to attract this segment to the offerings of Chamber membership.