Formalize “Chamber 2 U” comprehensive member retention strategy geared toward top tiered member investment that ties in board member and ambassador touch points through one-on-one visitations. Track effectiveness of retention programs
- Conduct quarterly visitations of top tier members
- Review three month, six month and nine month communications and engagement
Highlight significant member milestones throughout all marketing channels including at each Trustee luncheon.
- Display membership anniversaries on monthly Trustee luncheon agenda
- Include significant member news in weekly NewsBreak to feature a minimum of three companies each week; ensure that this is replicated on website
Profile member to member business throughout Chamber events and communication platforms.
- Highlight two member companies doing business with one another at each Trustee luncheon