The Marketing and Membership Committee focuses on the sustainable growth of the organization. The area works to strengthen the bonds with its members by providing corresponding levels of engagement opportunities and member benefits for the different types and levels of memberships; geared toward their specific business needs. It works to increase its reach, brand awareness and business development opportunities for its members providing a value add while deepening the bonds within South Florida’s first and largest business association.
Marketing & Membership
Develop and execute the annual membership volunteer campaigns to generate $200,000 in new members investment to support the membership development team with the overall annual goals
Develop and manage a Chamber Ambassador membership volunteer team to promote engagement of new members aligned with businesses “on the grow” in South Florida
Enhance the Chamber’s digital footprint with the goal to increase brand awareness and generate new leads across the following digital mediums &
- Social Media (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)
- Increase followers, number of quality posts, and engagement with posts
- Standardize official #hashtags
- Website Traffic
- Increase stats to include traffic, time on site, and form fills
- Email Marketing (Chamber newsletters, alerts, event invitations)
Measure of success:
- Benchmark the Membership Growth Campaign results to coincide with membership quarterly targets
- Benchmark the membership retention rate for each quarter with a goal of 95 percent for Chairman Circle and Trustee Platinum memberships, a retention rate of 85 percent for Trustee level and a General membership retention rate of 70 percent
- Create a quarterly metrics report that summarizes our engagement stats across the digital platforms. Benchmark sign-up rate, open rate and click-through rates through an improved call-to-action offer.