The Chamber's Real Estate committee focuses on educating members of our community on the state of the real estate industry, supporting changes conducive to the improvement of housing, and connecting real estate industry professionals and leaders to collaborate on innovative ideas that will benefit South Florida.
Increase Real Estate Summit attendance (registrations), sponsorship, and total revenue by at least 15
- Work with the committee and task force to refine award categories to ensure current leaders and achievers in our industry are honored
- Increase media partnerships to drive attendance, participation and awareness
- Increase the pool of nominees though outreach by the task force
Add value to committee members, real estate organizations, and local communities by scheduling committee meetings at local venues throughout Miami:
- Hold a minimum of one committee at-large meeting per quarter. These meeting dates will be pre-set prior to the first at large committee meeting.
- Focus content on current and relevant topics that will highlight relevant development and industry news and the needs of real estate industry stakeholders
Drive brand awareness of the Real Estate Committee through the use of media and communication
resources to improve programming and promote increased visibility tin South Florida:
- Send out an event survey requesting feedback for at least two committee events
- Have at least 10 articles published on the real estate committee through media outlets
- Integrate technology at all events through use of twitter hashtags and photo sharing on social media outlets
Create awareness about the Comprehensive Development Master Plan:
- Hold at minimum one meeting with a project leader of the CDMP or have an event focused on the future/current state of the plan
Cocktails to Closings Task Force
Chair: Diana Pubchara, Blanca Commercial Real Estate, Inc.
Developer Roundtable Task Force
Co-chair: Cristina Ortiz, Law Offices of Cristina Ortiz
Co-chair: Doug Skoke, Marsh & McClennan Agency
Co-chair: Frank Zepeda, Douglas Elliman Real Estate
Real Estate Summit featuring the R.E.A.L. Awards Task Force
Co-chair: Arthur “AJ” Meyer, ANF Group
Co-chair: Alex Rhodes, Grant Thornton
Additional Committee Programming
Real Estate Summit
Experts in each segment of the industry focus the discussion on current conditions and future trends in the residential, commercial and industrial markets in South Florida with a market update and economic forecast and on a national and international scale. The conference concludes with the annual South Florida R.E.A.L. Awards luncheon.