Provide leadership development and skills to all members and offer leadership topics/opportunities as a programming staple at LM Focus Sessions
- Identify six to eight key skills working with leadership faculty from member universities and Chamber leaders
- Facilitator Leadership Development Workshops
- Ensure programming guidance is effective, reliable, dependable, and leadership centric at all levels of participation (Facilitator Opening Conference breakout session
- Participant Conference-Style Leadership Development Focus Session Workshops
- Provide instructional activities to build leadership skills needed to become and sustain a successful leader in Miami-Dade County
- Review Leadership Miami Participant Handbook and Program Benefits
- Confirm program expectations and requirements are clear, ethical and achievable
Establish a Recruitment and a Retention plan to cultivate the Leadership Miami Alumni initiatives and encourage membership renewal after the one-year membership program benefit.
- Establish and execute Alumni Plan
- Review and Monitor the Chamber committee match-up process/fair to encourage Chamber involvement by the graduating class and Alumni
Explore offering an on-line program progress tool and a professional networking/communications forum that will assist attrition monitoring and increased communications, networking group project marketing
- Review social networking platforms and select a communications forum with admin Chamber capabilities and designate a liaison with admin rights from the LM executive planning committee
- Create Google.doc for Fieldwork & Facilitator Reports as a monitoring system with participant read-only access for Fieldwork and on-going document for Facilitator Reports
Cultivate public/private partnership through engagement and marketing opportunities.
- Implement monthly program sponsorship progress and highlight communication project
- Explore collaboration of Co-hosting a GotLeadership! Social with Leadership Broward
- Create and assist in the Leadership Miami Alumni directory to release to Leadership Miami Program 40th anniversary
Collaborate within the Leadership Programs Group to create joint experiences and engage the Chamber Committee Chairs to be part of the Focus Session as a Chamber committee introduction.
Leadership Miami Application Details
Leadership Miami | Brochure
Leadership Miami | FAQ's
Leadership Miami | Session Calendar