Build a 2017 Senior Executive Orientation class of at least 30 qualified participants:
- Expand existing outreach and awareness activities to include targeted, personal outreach to HR professionals, leasing agents and CEOs
- Partner with like-minded civic organizations to recruit members including The Beacon Council, United Way, GMCVB, and others
- Utilize volunteer research and committee members to develop a list of at least 75 participant prospects by December 1, 2017
Elevate the profile of the SEO program within the community with added outreach, marketing, communications and partners.
- Ensure event calendar and guest speakers are confirmed in advance to fully promote the value of the program early
- Utilize photos, testimonials, and high-profile volunteers to promote the program throughout the year
- Engage partner organizations to leverage their communications tools to help promote the program
- Ensure all contracts are signed in advance
Create a calendar of events that engages participants in impactful experiences to generate passion and excitement to further involvement in the program, our community and the Chamber.
- Ensure that every SEO event/activity is impactful by featuring topics that are relevant and timely
- Provide access to high-profile opinion leaders who are involved or have created a positive impact in our community
- Encourage community service and future Chamber participation through these events by highlighting the value of volunteerism
- Explore opportunities to collaborate with other Chamber Leadership groups to provide connectivity to each other, the Chamber, and the community
Connect SEO program into Chamber's broader membership and financial goals.
- Develop a list of at least 15 sponsorship prospects by December 1,2017 including prior-year sponsors, with a goal of securing one program presenting sponsor and nine event sponsors
- Work with Chamber staff and other Chamber Leadership groups to create “moves