The Greater Miami Chamber of Commerce presents this year's Resilient Solutions Summit: Reimaging Resilience through Water and Energy Innovation featuring opening remarks from Miami-Dade County Mayor Daniella Levine Cava and keynote speaker U.S. Chamber of Commerce's Vice President, Environmental Affairs and Sustainability Chuck Chaitovitz.
The program featured the following discussions:
Water Energy Nexus Panel with...
• Hardeep Anand, P.E., Deputy Director, Capital Improvement Program, Miami-Dade County Water and Sewer Department
• Rick Beasley, Executive Director, CareerSource South Florida
• Dr. Todd Crowl, Professor and Director, Institute of Environment, Florida International University
• Ajay Kasarabada, P.E., Distributed Generation, Services Director, Black & Veatch
• Jennifer Schaffer, Director of Development, Florida Power & Light Company
• Susy Torriente, Global Technology Leader, City Resilience, Jacobs (Moderator)
Legislative Wrap Up Conversation with...
• Garrett Wallace, Florida Government, Relations Manager, The Nature Conservancy
• Rep. Demi Busatta Cabrera, Florida House of Representatives, District #114