The Greater Miami Chamber of Commerce presents REVIVE 305!
Part 1 of the program featured the following panel discussions:
Why Miami? The Capital of Capital with...
• Moderator: Tom Hudson, Vice President of News and Special Correspondent, WLRN 91.3 FM
• Gary M. Carman, Shareholder, GrayRobinson, P.A.
• Zach Dexter, CEO and Co-founder, LedgerX,
• Danet Linares, Executive Vice Chairman of Blanca Commercial Real Estate, Inc.
• Tom McAlpin, President & CEO, Virgin Voyages
• Josh Schertzer, CTO of Enterprise Technology, Blackstone Group
Fireside Chat ESG Investing: Supporting Social Causes with Your Investment Dollars with...
• Moderator: Jay Pelham, President, Kaufman Rossin Wealth, GMCC Economic Task Force Chair
• Sam Adams, CEO & Co-Founder, Vert Asset Management
The Art of Business: A One-on-One Conversation with Britto
• Katie S. Phang, Legal Contributor, MSNBC Interviewing Romero Britto
Part 2 of the program featured the following panel discussions:
GMCC Members’ Corporate Impact On Community with…
• S. Shane Caldwell III, Vice President, Business Development & Strategy, Fiserv
• Jason Jenkins, Senior Vice President of Communications and Community Affairs at Miami Dolphins and Hard Rock Stadium
• Leslie Nixon, Senior Director, Community Affairs, Miami Dolphins and Hard Rock Stadium
• Leslie Pearce, Senior Vice President, SMB Inside Sales, Fiserv
• Neil H. Wilcox, Executive Vice President and Head of Corporate Social Responsibility at Fiserv
Renew305 – The County’s New Economic Development Initiative with…
• Renew305 Overview – The Honorable Daniella Levine Cava, Mayor, Miami-Dade County
• Moderator: Maria C. Alonso, President & CEO United Way of Miami-Dade
• Dr. Susan Amat, CEO/Founder, Venture Hive and Executive Director, GEN Accelerates, VP for Education, Global Entrepreneurship Network (GEN)
• Laura Gaviria Halaby, Director, Operating Group, SoftBank Group International
• Madeline Pumariega, President, Miami Dade College
The Entertainment Business with Mr. 305 “Pitbull”
• Lisa Petrillo, Entertainment and Lifestyle Reporter, WFOR, CBS4, Interviewing Armando Christian Pérez (“Pitbull”)
Program Bronze Sponsors - Florida Power & Light Company, GrayRobinson, P.A., Iberiabank | First Horizon, NBCUniversal Telemundo Enterprises, Kaufman Rossin, Ocean Bank, Sandy O'Neil, Waterford Business District and Wells Fargo.