The Greater Miami Chamber of Commerce presents Universal Connectivity: "How important is connectivity for the success of our workforce and students?" featuring:
• Frank Cantero Senior Customer Advisor, National Key Accounts, Florida Power & Light Company
• Marta M. Casas-Celaya, Director, External Affairs, Comcast
• Jorge H. Gonzalez, Digital Access Director, The Miami Foundation
• Kevin Lawrence, Principal, Booker T. Washington Senior High School
• Brandon Okpalobi, Founder and CEO, DIBIA Athletic Development and DIBIA Dream, Inc.
• Mia Handfield, Rising Senior Student, Booker T. Washington Senior High School
Presented by CareerSource South Florida.