Create a venue that fosters networking opportunities and a forum of discussion on technology related topics relevant to the local business community, Greater Miami Chamber members, and the region at large.
Build a Best in Class Tech Committee with experienced industry members that are recognized in the sector and the Greater Miami market. The committee will identify core mission and revisit a solid value proposition for membership.
Create Tech Sub-committees by competency (e.g. Cybersecurity, Data & Analytics, AI, Cloud, etc.) Each of the sub-committees will work in content awareness, networking, programs and events.
Increase the presence of technology companies in the Chamber, including national and global corporations with presence in Greater Miami. Targets include:
- 5 small organizations (1-49 employees)
- 10 mid-size organizations (50-500 employees)
- 3 large organizations (500+ employees)
Be the catalyst of the Greater Miami technology ecosystem that brings all parts of the scene together by planning and executing quarterly programs:
- Establish quarterly programs to connect the Tech Community in key themes
- Work with all Disruption committees to hold a summit on leading technologies and innovations
- Showcase technology companies by hosting monthly meetings at different company locations whenever possible