Banking & Financial Services
Keep members informed on current and new banking regulations by continuing with banking programming series.
Explore partnerships with local organizations to provide timely and accurate information to community:
· Explore feasibility of establishing a training and certification program to generate fee income
· Explore partnerships with local institutions, such as FIBA, FBA, SFBI and FIU
· Integrate programs with local business (i.e. Lunch & Learn, CFT, Center for Excellence in Banking, etc.)
Explore making South Florida attractive to foreign trust companies.
Work with FIBA and other organizations to conduct a study of the importance of South Florida’s Community Banks as Miami is ground zero for regulatory measures.
Partner with Technology Committee to increase membership among FINTECH companies:
· Hold a joint program targeted to banks and FINTECH companies to promote South Florida as a center for disruption and FINTECH
· Showcase what others are doing to change traditional banking