There is a level of membership investment that is right for your business.
Membership Levels and Benefits
An introductory membership for small businesses that recognize the value of belonging to the first and largest business organization in South Florida.
Up to two member representatives on one business account.
- Framed Membership Certificate
- Invitation to complimentary Chamber Connection networking receptions throughout South Florida
- Invitation to join Chamber Committees of personal or professional interest
- Opportunity to volunteer for leadership positions and participate in development of annual program of work
- Receive special member only rates for Chamber events
- Company listing in Business Directory on MiamiChamber.com
- Company name in annual Member Handbook
- Opportunity to share news or product services in weekly NewsBreak e-mail
- Access to advertising and branding opportunities of Chamber programs that target specific industries
- Members only discounts via Chamber Perks and monthly Member to Member Offers
The backbone of the Greater Miami Chamber of Commerce, Trustees are sustaining members, have strong exposure and direct access to other corporate decision-makers.
Up to nine member representatives on one business account.
In addition to MEMBER benefits:
- Introduction of your business at a Trustee Luncheon of your choice (held the first Wednesday of each month unless noted otherwise) and commemorative photograph with Chamber Chairman and President/CEO.
- Trustee strategy and marketing session with senior management
- Invitation to complimentary Chairman Circle and Trustee Receptions
- Access to exclusive Senior Executive Orientation® events for new South Florida executives (additional $700 discounted fee per attendee)
- Opportunity to propose Chamber Perks or Member to Member Offers promoted to all Chamber members
- Ribbon-cutting opportunity with Chamber leadership
- Expanded company listing with description in Business Directory on MiamiChamber.com
This enhanced Trustee membership is designed for high-profile companies that have multiple partners and/or executives.
Up to 15 member representatives on one business account.
In addition to MEMBER and TRUSTEE benefits:
- Preferential seating at monthly Trustee luncheons
- Speakers Bureau consideration for subject matter expertise presentations
- Opportunity to host Trustee and Chairman Circle receptions at place of business
- Invitations to VIP dignitary visitations
The Greater Miami Chamber of Commerce’s most prestigious level of membership designed for companies seeking the highest access to business decision-makers.
Up to 30 member representatives on one business account.
In addition to MEMBER, TRUSTEE and TRUSTEE PLATINUM benefits:
- Annual strategy meeting with Chamber President/CEO and top management
- One representative appointed to Chamber’s advisory board, Board of Governors
- Invitations to exclusive Chair’s Circle events
- One representative receives complimentary admission and preferential seating to all monthly Trustee Luncheons (R.S.V.P. required)
- Registered representatives may attend all committee events on a complimentary basis (not inclusive of awards programs, summits and signature events)
- Preferred company listing with logo in Business Directory on MiamiChamber.com
- Ad on MiamiChamber.com with link to member website
- Logo displayed in Chamber office lobby
- Chair’s Circle lapel pin
Grand Opening/New Business Branding Package
- One-year Membership in Greater Miami Chamber of Commerce (*includes all benefits of $795 membership)
- Chamber Proclamation in recognition of grand opening
- Chamber officiated ribbon cutting
- Chamber crafted press release with photo distributed to print media and posted on MiamiChamber.com
- Commemorative photograph
- Chamber e-newsletter post and social media mentions
- Story published in multiple Miami’s Community Newspapers print editions, e-newsletter, website and Facebook page
- Framed reprint of Miami’s Community Newspapers story